Sunday, July 09, 2006
DISNEYLAND #1

Thanks to Fred, we finally got to enjoy the carrot at the end of the stick! It was the first trip of many.

Be sure to check out our new Disneyland pics on the photo page.

Enjoy!

--CJW
posted by CJW @ 7/09/2006 11:15:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:07 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Katherine said…

    I want to go!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Katherine said…

    So Ryan translated what the spanish sign said under the blog, and it's not very nice...FYI

     
  • At 5:44 AM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Disney looked very nice - can't wait to go next month too...when I'LL be on vacation and checkin out the California scenery! Looking forward to your next installment of news...a job (or two)...an apartment...all the LITTLE things! Love you!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger CJW said…

    Oops. Didn't realize there was a hidden Spanish message in the pic. Just thought it was funny. Oh well, Ryan is the only one who can translate it. :-) (As far as I can tell, it says, "Sit down billy goat." Except the Spanish word for 'billy goat' is a harsh insult.)

     
  • At 5:54 AM, July 12, 2006, Blogger Mom said…

    I thought the sign meant no dancing allowed here....I'm calling Ryan!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives