Thursday, August 09, 2007
Quake Report 8/9/07



It woke up Kerri just before 1 am. She, in turn, woke me up to say she felt like she was falling in a dream. Or so she says. I don't remember a thing. We only realized it was an official earthquake after Kerri heard about it at Curves.

The quake was centered about 20 miles northwest of us. There has been no reported damage.


CJW
posted by CJW @ 8/09/2007 10:57:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:24 PM, August 09, 2007, Blogger Mom said…

    Oh my gosh! I just missed it by a few days! What excitement! Almost as much as finding out the gender of the baby tomorrow...I can't wait to hear from you guys!
    Love,
    Mom
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 7:05 PM, August 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes - I only missed it by a 10 days! Hahaha. Glad everyone's alright!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives