Monday, June 11, 2007
WRAP PARTY


FORGOT TO POST THIS

The end of season wrap party was this past Friday (5/4) at The Sunset Beach Club on the Sunset Strip.

The main source of entertainment for Chris M, Mark F and myself were the gambling tables they had peppered throughout the club. We started on Blackjack where I went up about $300 (we started with $500) faux dollars. From there we moved on to Roulette where we stayed for the rest of the evening. Mark and I are a pretty sweet Roulette tag team. Even though we only ended up about even on the table, we were able to play for two-and-a-half hours without going in the red.

At the end of the evening we "cashed" in our chips for raffle tickets. Ten prizes were given away and I happened to have winning ticket #5. The prize? A new desktop stereo for your iPod (retail $150). So with drinks, parking, and food covered by the production, I came out on top. The only bummer was that Kerri couldn't be there due to work. Maybe next year.


CJW
posted by CJW @ 6/11/2007 11:36:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives