Tuesday, October 03, 2006
THE HOLD UP

It's been awhile since our last update, but I assure you the wheels have been in constant motion. Here's what's new...

1.) We have officially moved into our own apartment! EXTRA THANKS to Fred for letting us crash at his place for three months! It was a huge help! (And unless you've ever shopped for an apartment in LA, you can't appreciate what I mean.)

2.) I've been crazy busy with two new script projects. AWESOME STUFF!

3.) Kerri has been working a lot for her family in Santa Monica. She still loves it, but both parents work and travel so much they've needed quite a bit of overtime.

You can expect a new blog entry dedicated to each of the above as time marches on. Also look for new movies and pics too.

For those who were offended by the month long absence of entries, I apologize. I can only hope the next few weeks make up for it all. If it makes you feel any better, we haven't even had time to make it down to Disneyland lately. It's been a whole month!


Check back soon!

-CJW


P.S. The cable/internet guy comes Friday, so our email and such may be spotty until then.


ABOVE PHOTO(click it for a larger view): A panoramic view from our new patio. Looking north over Sherman Oaks, toward the San Gabriel Mountains. (More pics and details to come!)
posted by CJW @ 10/03/2006 10:44:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:35 AM, October 05, 2006, Blogger Fred said…

    Picture looks nice. Can't wait to see the place.

    A whole month and no Disneyland? We'll have to change that, plus it's Halloween at Disneyland now. Very cool and decked out. We have to go.

    Talk to you soon.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, October 05, 2006, Blogger Katherine said…

    Yay for the new apartment! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside, too...

     
  • At 6:34 PM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could Fred be smilin' cause you've given him back his loft??? Nooooooo...not possible.
    Well, I've been waiting to see pictures of the new apartment...it's been over a week! So very glad you found a special place where you can settle in and call your own. I find it totally unbelieveable that it's been a whole month without Disneyland...you guys been sick?? I get to go in a few days...I'll say "hi" to Mickey for you!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Mom said…

    I know you are busy moving in. Glad the apt. has a place for me to crash. Don't sell the air mattress! Send pics...
    love,
    mom
    xoxxo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives