| Wednesday, August 23, 2006 |
| COVER ME! |


 It is war. Bullets whizz overhead. Mortars detonate on all sides. You're the only one left in your foxhole and the outlook is bleak. Who is going to save you?
A. Rambo? B. Governor Schwarzenegger? C. Katherine Buckingham?
My money is on C.
Kerri's sister? But why? Apparently when you're in the Army, they randomly require you to prove you still have viable combat skills. And after the results of Monday's random M-16 rifle test, Katherine Buckingham is on my I'm-under-heavy-fire-come-save-me speed-dial.
Katherine: 38 out of 40 targets. Best in her group. (A group that consisted of both men and women who have years of experience in the Army.)
I think someone has a little shooting range in her back yard.
A neighbor asks, "Was that gunfire?"
"Oh, that's just the Buckinghams."
Congrats K. Now all you need to do is carry a hunting knife in your teeth and you could have your own movie, or video game.
--CJW
(Notice how both Rambo & The Governor are holding M-16-esque rifles. Don't let Ryan and Katherine's smiles fool you! We know their weapon of choice.) |
posted by CJW @ 8/23/2006 10:08:00 AM   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I like to think of Kaka as more of Wonder Woman or Zena packing heat.
-
Just so you know, I was a sharpshooter on the 9mm as well. Watch out, world! You don't know who you just trained to shoot these weapons!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|