Tuesday, September 05, 2006
VIPs


To all who haven't heard, we spent Labor Day weekend at the Disneyland Resort as VIP guests of Kerri's new employers (both the husband and wife are high level Disney execs). We were given our own suite at the Disneyland Hotel and also had a chance to visit the family's presidential suite at the Grand Californian Hotel on Friday night. On Saturday, Kerri and I once again roughed it at the parks.

The family Kerri works for is, indeed, wonderful. Their two children, Tate, 3 1/2 and Kelsey, 5 1/2, were a delight! Tate is OBSESSED with Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, and Kelsey LOVES all of the Disney Princesses.

We had a WONDERFUL time! It was our own little Disney vacation.

You can view pics of our Disneyland Hotel Suite HERE.

You can also view pics of the family's Grand Californian Presidential Suite HERE.
(One of the most beautiful hotel rooms I've ever seen.)

As a side note, we have been visiting Disneyland so much that I will refrain from posting a slew of general park pictures each time we visit. Instead, I will concentrate on photographing only one ride per visit. Once I feel I have enough quality photos to properly capture an attraction, I will post the entire group on my Disney fan site, www.retrodisney.com, as downloadable wallpaper. I'll keep everyone posted in case you're interested in getting your hands on some sweet DL desktop wallpaper.

Until next time, enjoy!

--CJW


DISNEYLAND TRIVIA Do you know about Club 33 at Disneyland?
WHAT IS CLUB 33?: Club 33 is an exclusive dining club in Disneyland for members only.
WHERE IS CLUB 33?: Above the Blue Bayou Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland. (The entrance is an unmarked door next to street address number "33".)
WHO CAN JOIN?: Anyone. (As long as you have 3 years to wait, $10,000 for membership, and $3,000-$5,000 for the annual dues.)
WHAT'S INCLUDED?: Park admission is free for you and your guests as long as you dine at the club on the day of your visit. ONLY members and their guests can enter the club. Valet parking outside the park is also available for members.

I smile every time I pass the Entrance. One day, oh yes, one day...

PIC ONE: Kerri and I rode the Disneyland Autopia for the first time.
PIC TWO: Kerri and I paddled the Davy Crocket canoes around Tom Sawyer's Island for the first time. Tough work!

(We also rode the Casey Jr. Railroad, toured the Disney Gallery, and rode the Storybook Land Boats for the first time, as well. An entire weekend of firsts!)
posted by CJW @ 9/05/2006 04:59:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:45 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Katherine said…

    Looks like a rough day on the job, Ker!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Mom said…

    Kerri,
    I love your hair! It is sooo "livin' sexy". Hope you get to go back to that hotel sometime!
    Keep up the pictures Chris...
    Love,
    Mom
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 4:40 PM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I would be totally fine with EITHER of these two fine establishments...it's so sad you have such rough weekends! Keep enjoying!
    Much love to you both! mom

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives