Monday, October 23, 2006
MY PUMPKIN & OUR NEW PURCHASE



My Sunday project was carving a pumpkin in celebration of the fall harvest.

It was also in celebration of our latest sexy purchase: A Disneyland Annual Pass.

That's right, we can now visit Disneyland for the next 365 days straight (parking included)! We figured we'd get more use out of Disney passes than new furniture.

In honor of Disneyland's Halloween Time decorations, I carved my pumpkin to look like Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. You can expect new Disney Halloween Time pics soon, as we plan to visit often.


--CJW
posted by CJW @ 10/23/2006 05:04:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:01 PM, October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm STILL waiting for pix of the new apartment...come on...don't keep us in suspense!
    PS your pumpkin is verrrrry cute :-) (no, I did not see the movie and no, I don't read Stephen King-I'd have nightmares for months!)

     
  • At 5:07 PM, October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just watched your "pumpkin movie" - what will your sister say about that? "gross...he's so wierd!"

     
  • At 9:38 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger Katherine said…

    Very good carving skills! I'm impressed!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Mom said…

    Chris,
    can you do that in ice, too? No mold to worry about!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

theWebGallery

Previous Posts
Archives